This is the over-arching module of the Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy that spans your transition from trainee to professional Psychotherapist. This is a module that works at levels of knowledge and application, spirit and identity, by opening up your accumulated training to its practical interface with the world that you live in. A component of the route to Accreditation, it takes up to 24 months to complete and involves convenient distance-learning components, supportive discussion groups, tutorials, accompanied by monitoring of your Clinical Supervision and Practice Hours.
All-in-all, this module is what so many graduates of psychotherapy and counselling training crave – a genuinely supportive, practical and systemic process of taking your passion and skill from training room to thriving professional practice.
- Developing the right path for you in your Practice of Psychotherapy
- How to contract with an appropriate Clinical Supervisor
- How to make the most of Supervision
- Managing Case Studies for the purpose of monitoring, modelling and research
- Self-Reflective Learning and Use of Self
- Learning from others’ successes and avoiding some common pitfalls
- Connecting and networking with the wider psychotherapy community
- Monitoring protocols for establishing a Clinical Log for Professional Registration
- Using your Psychotherapy skills and Personal Therapy for your own self-care
- Inspiring study and consolidation of Comparative Psychotherapy in Application
- Individuality, Difference, Equality and Non-Discriminatory Practice
- Self-modelling for your own model development
- Uniting Personal and Career Growth into a cogent Professional Identity
- Accessing Organisations and Services
- Connecting your personal vision with genuine social need and conditions for change
Learning & assessment
- Online group tutorials take place in March, June, September and December, first Monday of the month.
- Asynchronous Classroom activity takes place over 7 days after Group Tutorials.
- Written assignments are due on the following dates: 31st of September, 31st December, 31st March and on completion of 100 Hours Clinical Practice.
- Mentoring will be arranged at mutually convenient times when needed.
Completion of, or enrolment on, Intermediate Contemporary Psychotherapy training.
- Completed application and interview when your practice plan, including Supervisor and clinical hours, will be discussed.
DISCOUNTED Save £150. Pay £1,500 when you make a single payment upon enrolment.
NORMAL £1,650. Pay £150 non-refundable deposit upon enrolment. Pay the balance of £1,500 by 12 monthly instalments of £125 per month.
The following fees will apply from 1st January 2019:
- Fully Comprehensive Interactive Manual with 100+ pages of Information, Protocols, Recommendations & Exercises
- Total of 8+ Hours Online Tutorials
- Up to 2 Hours Personal Tutorial (Skype or face-to-face)
- Total of 8+ Hours of Asynchronous Online Group Discussion Activities
- Marking of Written Assignments
- Monitoring Forms, Contracting Forms & Templates for your Clinical Practice
- Monitoring & Verification of Supervision and Clinical Practice for UKCP Registration
- Membership of the BeeLeaf Register; Community for Contemporary Psychotherapy from Date of Enrolment for up to 24 months
- Free Upgrades of CCP Membership at Key Stages to Affiliate, Associate and Full
- Certificate on Successful Completion of Module
Please note that your contract with your Clinical Supervisor is necessarily between you and the Supervisor or the organisation where you complete a placement. Therefore any costs of Supervision are between you and your Supervisor and are not included in the price of this training. Most placements provide Clinical Supervision to the Trainee at no or low cost. Private Supervision will vary according to location and whether in a one-to-one or small group.
Payment Terms and Conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a full refund will be given. You may be charged a cancellation fee to cover the cost of products or/and services already provided. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed and yu will be liable for any outstanding course fees. In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund. BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make any changes to the course and it’s Personnel at any time.
Home Study and Online
- Please read the Entry Requirements on this page.If you would like to enrol on this course please email our Course Director.
- If you have already been offered a place on this course and you would like to make payment click the 'Apply for this course' button on the right hand side of this page.
- Enrolment can take place any time between August 2013 and August 2015. The completion date for this module is 12 - 24 months after enrolment.