T This training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches, NLP Practitioners and Trainees in these fields. It will provide you with a range of theories about human behaviour and what shapes it. You will evaluate these and consider their implications for how we work with people.
You can complete this course as Continuing Professional Development, and as a module of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
- Gain a knowledge and understanding of the various theories of Human Development and Sexuality and how they may inform your psychotherapeutic practice for better results.
- Be able to respectfully and relevantly model your client’s development and, where in line with the client’s outcome frame, design interventions to help the client develop more awareness and autonomy in their continuing process of growth.
- Be able to more confidently engage in issues of sex and sexuality as they arise in clinical practice, addressing aspects such as identity, language, inclusion, belonging, internalized prejudice and ontological security from Development and Social Influence perspectives.
- Gain an awareness of when a client may have experienced an arrest or dysfunction in any particular aspect of human development, and be able to support them in both remedial and generative change in this area, and with greatest positive impact on the wider ecology of their outcome work.
Learning & assessment
There is no formal assessment however participants however 90% attendence is required for a certificate of attendence.
Imi is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist, HCPC Registered Art Therapist, and Social Worker.
She specialises in the topics of emotional intensity, sensitivity, and borderline (emotional unstable) personality disorder. Imi she offers a unique perspective that combines scientific therapy approaches and more artistic and intuitive methods to help people address deep-rooted emotional patterns. Read more
Julie is a UKCP Registered Contemporary Psychotherapist, COSRT Accredited Psychosexual Psychotherapist and AAMET Emotional Freedom Techniques Trainer. Julie specialises in the treatment of anxiety, OCD and sex and relationship therapy. Julie has undertaken additional training in CBT and DBT. Read more
This training is for Professionals and Trainees working in the field of Psychotherapy, Counselling & Coaching.
You will be required to participate in all online learning and attend the two days of training in Central London. You will need access to a computer (PC or Mac), with good internet connection, sound & earphones.
- No additional software required.
BeeLeaf Members: £400
- 2 days (9:30am - 5:30pm) of training in Central London (includes light refreshments)
- Webinars you can watch at your own pace.
- Monitored follow-up activities
- Comprehensive Colourful Learning Materials
Certificate of Attendance
How to Pay
Use our secure online payment system or call us on 020 8983 9699. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Payment Terms and Conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a full refund will be given. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed and/or you have already received access to learning materials from BeeLeaf such as the webinars. In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund. BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make any changes to the course and it’s Personnel at any time.
Free parking is available at the training venue. Detailed instructions will be sent with booking confirmation.
Nearest stations on the London Underground are Mile End on Hammersmith and City, District and Central lines; and Stepney Green on the Hammersmith and City and District lines.
Boutique Hostel; Park Villa - Diectly opposite BeeLeaf. 10% discount for BeeLeaf Students.
Book and pay here now using our secure online payment system. Alternatively call 020 8983 9699. We accept all major credit and debit cards.