This training will enable experienced Therapists who hold the BeeLeaf Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy OR another *Diploma that is Accredited by UKCP, BACP or equivalent to achieve an advanced accredited qualification and apply for UKCP Registration.
If you are not already a Therapist and you would like to become a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist look at the psychotherapy training pathway here:
*We will be able to let you know which parts of your qualification fulfill this entry requirement and what BeeLeaf units may need to be completed to fill any gaps for entry onto our Advanced Diploma programme. We recommend you read the following:
London E3 plus home study
Refer to individual units for dates: Summer School, Research & Dissertation.
This will depend on your existing qualifications and therefore which units you are required to compete. This will be discussed with you during the interview and prior to enrolment. The minimum requirement will be attendance of the 3 summer school units plus Research Methods & Dissertation.
Working Successfully with Addiction & Recovery (all at once or separately)
Summer School £570 per unit (self-funded or £650 sponsored)
Research & Dissertation £1500 (Discounted up front fee if you are enrolled on Advanced Diploma. See course page for all payment options).
For award of the Advanced Diploma you must successfully complete the following BeeLeaf units in addition to meeting the entry requirements. Please refer to individual units for the syllabus and assessment information.
- Working Creatively with Trauma
- Working Effectively with Anxiety & Depression
- Working Successfully with Addiction & Recovery
- Research Methods & Dissertation
For UKCP Registration you need to achieve the BeeLeaf Advanced Diploma and meet these UKCP requirements.
- Degree OR equivalent formal or life learning to benefit from BeeLeaf’s policy of inclusivity
- BeeLeaf Diploma or another Diploma Accredited by UKCP, BACP or equivalent. We will be able to let you know which parts of your qualification fulfill this entry requirement and what BeeLeaf modules may need to be completed to fill any gaps for entry onto our Advanced Diploma programme.
- Successful completion of application form and interview
Call 020 8983 9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org