NEW DATES COMING SOON
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy brings Four Highly Respected Practitioner-Pioneers together for a Creative, Inspiring and Empowering Training Experience.
- A safe, accepting and affirming space to explore questions, misgivings, assumptions, conflicts, confusion, creativity, liberation and healing.
- Experiential and informative, including personal process, demonstrations and a rich set of theoretical resources
- Demystification of new language and concepts so that you may confidently find your authentic voice when working with infinite diversity.
- A highly experienced training team bring together nearly 100 years of combined clinical practice offering learning from cases and challenges in the field: Part One: Michelle Bridgman, Olivier Cormier-Otaño, Pamela Gawler-Wright, Part Two: Pamela Gawler-Wright, Igi/ Lyndsey Moon
- Appropriate training and personal development in these areas is now requisite for pre-registration training and as CPD for those who qualified before better knowledge and understanding of diversities were widely available.
The last two decades have seen accelerated progress in our understanding of gender and sexual diversities. Individuals, families and communities are making use of therapeutic space as never before in navigating their challenges around these developments. The responsibility to educate ourselves in these areas is widely identified as a necessary commitment if we wish to professionally support human beings actualise their full potential for health and harmony.
Greater visibility of diversity and protection of human rights have challenged some psychological schools to their core. Defensiveness towards these new and more informed paradigms is very human but painful to sustain for both clients and practitioners. Working confidently with the person who identifies and experiences themselves across different spectra of gender and sexuality generates new questions, dilemmas and responsibilities. The rewards are liberating for our clients, and for us as professionals, when we embrace these challenges.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. NEW DATES COMING SOON.
6 full days (10am – 5pm)
Early Bird SAVE £50 and pay £649 when you book by midnight 17th January 2018 £699 thereafter
Pay £149 deposit with booking now. Balance payable before end of course by 3 monthly instalments.
BeeLeaf Member Rate £630
Submission of an application form and /or payment does not constitute a booking. Bookings are not confirmed until we send you a confirmation of booking / enrolment.
Pay £130 deposit with booking now. Balance payable before end of course by 3 monthly instalments.
Sponsored /Organisations £750
- 6 full days (10am – 5pm) experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
- Engaging articles and video links and practical materials to enrich your learning and confident practice.
- Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
- Fully comprehensive workbook.
- Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
- Certificate in Working Therapeutically with Gender and Sexual Diversities.
- Counts as 42 hours of Accredited training with a UKCP Accredited Organisation; BeeLeaf. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
When you have completed the booking form online you will be taken through to the Paypal site. You do not need a Paypal account. On the Paypal page you will have the option to make secure payment by Paypal, MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards). If you prefer you can call the BeeLeaf office on 020 8983 9699 and pay using a card.
Mile End, London E3 5AX
Nearest Tube/Underground: Mile End (5 minutes walk) served by Hammersmith and City, District and Central lines.
DLR Bow Road (10 minutes walk).
Train (few stops by underground or bus) Stratford International, Kings Cross St. Pancras, Euston, Paddington, Victoria.
25, 205, 277, 323, 339, 425, D6, D7
Free parking in surrounding streets on weekends.
London City, Luton, Stanstead, Gatwick, Heathrow.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a full refund will be given. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given.
You will have creative, fun, safe and challenging opportunities to…
- Recognise and develop your own authenticity when encountering the range of gender and sexual spectra
- Work through fears, questions and challenges that these spectra raise
- Integrate new possibilities into your existing practice, so that you need neither feel censored or inhibited by new developments in understanding gender and sexuality
- Come to peace with language, labels and identities – why they matter and when they don’t matter
- Revisit understanding of post traumatic therapy in terms of minority stress, exclusion and erasure trauma
- Develop a more confident understanding of power, inequality and oppression and how to work with these as they arise in the therapeutic relationship and in groups
- Identify specific areas of work that impact individuals, couples and families of minority gender and sexual identities
- Unlock your potential to work with a wider range of people in ways that will benefit all clients no matter where they identify, or do not identify, across gender and sexuality spectra
Teaching & Learning
- This is a classroom based training set at high challenge level within a friendly, safe and supportive environment.
- The training involves exercises in pairs & small groups, live practical demonstrations & theoretical input.
- Group size is limited to 10 participants to ensure maximum support for Trainees.
- Information rich colourful workbook published by BeeLeaf and additional digital resources are included in the course fee.
- Trainers for Part 1: Michelle Bridgman, Olivier Cormier-Otaño, Pamela Gawler-Wright
No formal assessment. Minimum of 90% course attendance required for Certificate of Attendance of 42 hours of accredited training with a UKCP Accredited Organisation.
For Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Coaches and Mental Health Workers or those in training for these professions.
Requisites for attendance include an open mind and a willingness to explore. A sense of humour is desirable.
Call 020 8983 9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org