This is the over-arching unit of the Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy that spans your transition from trainee to professional Psychotherapist and is a component of the route to Accreditation. This is a unit that works at levels of knowledge and application, spirit and identity, by opening up your accumulated training to its practical interface with the world that you live in.
Pathway to becoming a Psychotherapist for trainees enrolled on any unit of the BeeLeaf Diploma prior to 1st November 2019:
Pathway for people enrolling on their first unit of the BeeLeaf Diploma after 1st November 2019:
NOTE some units of training can be completed at different stages over the 4 years to that shown in the diagram.
Where, when, how much?
Home Study and Online
Enrolment can take place any time throughout the year. The completion date for this unit is 12 – 24 months after enrolment. See enrolment policy
DISCOUNTED Pay £1,600 when you make a single payment upon enrolment.
NORMAL £1,850. Pay £110 non-refundable deposit upon enrolment. Pay the balance of £1,740 by 12 monthly instalments of £145 per month.
Submission of an application form and /or payment does not constitute a booking. Bookings are not confirmed until we send you a confirmation of booking / enrolment.
- Fully Comprehensive Interactive Manual with 100+ pages of Information, Protocols, Recommendations & Exercises.
- Total of 8+ Hours Online Tutorials
- Up to 2 Hours Personal Tutorial (Skype or face-to-face)
- Marking of Written Assignments
- Monitoring Forms, Contracting Forms & Templates for your Clinical Practice
- Monitoring & Verification of Supervision and Clinical Practice for UKCP Registration
- Membership of the BeeLeaf Register; Community for Contemporary Psychotherapy from Date of Enrolment for up to 24 months
- Free Upgrades of CCP Membership at Key Stages to Affiliate, Associate and Full
- Certificate on Successful Completion of Unit
Please Note your contract with your Clinical Supervisor is necessarily between you and the Supervisor or the organisation where you complete a placement. Therefore any costs of Supervision are between you and your Supervisor and are not included in the price of this training. Most placements provide Clinical Supervision to the Trainee at no or low cost. Private Supervision will vary according to location and whether in a one-to-one or small group.
Payment Terms & Conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a full refund will be given. You will be charged a cancellation fee of £110 to cover the cost of products or/and services already provided. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed and you will be liable for any outstanding course fees. In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund. BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make any changes to the course and it’s personnel at any time.
Teaching & Learning
- Developing the right path for you in your Practice of Psychotherapy
- How to contract with an appropriate Clinical Supervisor
- How to make the most of Supervision
- Managing Case Studies for the purpose of monitoring, modelling and research
- Self-Reflective Learning and Use of Self
- Learning from others’ successes and avoiding some common pitfalls
- Connecting and networking with the wider psychotherapy community
- Monitoring protocols for establishing a Clinical Log for Professional Registration
- Using your Psychotherapy skills and Personal Therapy for your own self-care
- Inspiring study and consolidation of Comparative Psychotherapy in Application
- Individuality, Difference, Equality and Non-Discriminatory Practice
- Self-modelling for your own model development
- Uniting Personal and Career Growth into a cogent Professional Identity
- Accessing Organisations and Services
- Connecting your personal vision with genuine social need and conditions for change
Teaching & Learning
This unit takes a minimum of 12 and maximum of 24 months to complete. It involves convenient distance-learning components, supportive discussion groups & tutorials accompanied by monitoring of your Clinical Supervision and Practice Hours.
A whole team of specialists are involved in closely monitoring your progress and offering you input and support where appropriate, including Peers, Supervisor, Assessors and Trainers.
- Attendance and participation in Skype Group Tutorials, therefore you will need a computer (pc or mac) with internet connection.
- Successful completion of 4 written assignments, each of 3000 words and 3 case studies.
- Successful completion of a minimum 100 hours of Clinical Practice in accordance with processes and guidance provided in the manual for this unit.
- Attendance of Clinical Supervision at a rate of 1 hour of Supervision to 6 hours of Clinical Practice.
- Completion of BeeLeaf Ethics unit of training. Contact us to discuss.
- Completed application and interview when your practice plan, including Supervisor and clinical hours, will be discussed.
- Please read Enrolment Policy