This training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches, and Trainees in these fields. This fascinating experiential and information-rich course provides a safe environment in which to explore the ethical basics of practice in psychotherapy. Attendance is recommended even if you are only using your psychotherapy, counselling and coaching skills in an occasional manner or as part of another professional application.
You can complete this course as Continuing Professional Development, and as a unit of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
London E3 5AX
2 full days 4th and 5th May 2019 plus recorded webinars
Booking Deadline 26th April 2019
Standard Fee £470
BeeLeaf Member Rate £420
Nearest Tube/Underground: Mile End (5 minutes walk) served by Hammersmith and City, District and Central lines.
DLR Bow Road (10 minutes walk).
Train (few stops by underground or bus) Stratford International, Kings Cross St. Pancras, Euston, Paddington, Victoria.
25, 205, 277, 323, 339, 425, D6, D7
Free parking in surrounding streets on weekends.
London City, Luton, Stanstead, Gatwick, Heathrow.
Recorded webinars & activities (approximately 3 hours) you can watch and complete at your own pace.
2 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
Fully comprehensive workbook.
Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
Certificate of Attendance form BeeLeaf; a UKCP Accredited Organisation. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
We accept payment by Paypal, MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards) all through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to use this service.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a refund will be given minus the cost of any course materials in any format already provided to you. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given.
- Contractual Management of Therapeutic Relationship.
- Awareness of Self and Boundaries.
- Processing Fear and Fallibility as a Professional.
- Note Keeping and Confidentiality.
- Dealing with Difficult Situations and Cases.
- Use of Supervision and Supervision Monitoring.
- Be able to apply Ethical Thinking in Issues of Difference and Equality.
- Ethical Codes as Exercised Moral Muscle.
- Management of Own Learning and Challenges.
- Mistakes, Complaints, Reparation and Recovery.
- Understanding your Personal Support System and Professional Network.
- Practice Management and Development.
- Awareness of Own Limitations and Opportunities for Growth.
Teaching & Learning
- Series of webinars followed up with 2-days of classroom based training set at high challenge level within a friendly, safe and supportive environment.
- The classroom based training involves exercises in pairs & small groups, live practical demonstrations & theoretical input.
- Group size is limited to 10 participants to ensure maximum support for Trainees.
- Information rich colourful workbook published by BeeLeaf and additional digital resources are included in the course fee.
- Trainers: Pamela Gawler-Wright, Mike Shallcross
There is no formal assessment however participants will be expected to watch a series of recorded webinars and video clips (approximately 2h:45m in total) and engage in short self-guided activities.90% attendence of the course is required for a certificate of attendance.
- This training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches, NLP Practitioners and Trainees in these fields.
- You will be required to watch all webinars / complete reading and written activities and attend the 2 days of training in Central London. You will need access to a computer (PC or Mac), with good internet connection, sound & earphones.
Call 020 8983 9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org