NEW dates coming soon
This training is for those enrolled/who have completed the BeeLeaf Skills & Principles Course and is a compulsory unit of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
This fascinating experiential and information-rich course provides a safe environment in which to explore the ethical basics of practice in psychotherapy.
Where, when, how much?
WHERE & WHEN
Live on Zoom
2-days 22nd & 23rd April 2023 9:30am – 5:30pm live on Zoom plus recorded webinars and activities you will need to engage with beforehand
Booking Deadline 8th April 2023 subject to availability of places
Standard Fee £470
BeeLeaf Member Rate £420
Submission of an application form and /or payment does not constitute a booking. Bookings are not confirmed until we send you a confirmation of booking / enrolment.
2 full days training by Zoom
Recorded webinars & activities you can watch and complete at your own pace before the live training weekend.
Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
Certificate of Attendance form BeeLeaf; a UKCP Accredited Organisation. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
Membership of the BeeLeaf Register; Community for Contemporary Psychotherapy (CCP) is NOT included
We accept payment by Paypal, MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards) all through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to use this service.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
OR Download Cancellation Form HERE.
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a refund will be given minus the cost of any course materials in any format already provided to you. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given.
Teaching & Learning
- Contractual Management of Therapeutic Relationship.
- Awareness of Self and Boundaries.
- Processing Fear and Fallibility as a Professional.
- Note Keeping and Confidentiality.
- Dealing with Difficult Situations and Cases.
- Use of Supervision and Supervision Monitoring.
- Be able to apply Ethical Thinking in Issues of Difference and Equality.
- Ethical Codes as Exercised Moral Muscle.
- Management of Own Learning and Challenges.
- Mistakes, Complaints, Reparation and Recovery.
- Understanding your Personal Support System and Professional Network.
- Practice Management and Development.
- Awareness of Own Limitations and Opportunities for Growth.
The syllabus is subject to update
Teaching & Learning
- Series of webinars and activities followed up with 2-days of live online training by Zoom set at high challenge level within a friendly, safe and supportive environment.
- The Zoom based training involves exercises in pairs & small groups, live practical demonstrations & theoretical input.
- Additional digital resources included.
- Trainers: Pamela Gawler-Wright, Mike Shallcross
There is no formal assessment however participants will be expected to watch a series of recorded webinars and video clips (approximately 3 hours in total) PLUS engage in short self-guided activities. Attendance of this unit of training including pre-study provides a total of 24 training hours towards our UKCP pathway for Accreditation as an adult Psychotherapist.
- This training is for those enrolled/who have completed the BeeLeaf Skills & Principles Course.
- You will be required to watch all webinars / complete reading and written activities and attend the 2 days of live online training by Zoom. You will need access to a computer device (PC or Mac), with good internet connection, camera, sound & earphones. See more about using Zoom here.