New Details for Autumn 2018 coming soon!
This psychopathology training is for Counsellors, Psychotherapists & Coaches who wish to practice psychotherapy responsibly, and with respect for the diversity of individuals who may present for treatment. This inspiring course will heighten your awareness of the mental health community and your role within it.
You can complete this course as Continuing Professional Development, and as a module of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
Next dates for Autumn 2018 coming soon
Standard Fee £470
BeeLeaf Member Rate £420
Recorded webinars & activities (approximately 3 hours) you can watch and complete at your own pace. TBC for 2018
2 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.TBC for 2018
Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
Fully comprehensive workbook.
Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
Certificate of Attendance form BeeLeaf; a UKCP Accredited Organisation. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
We accept payment by Paypal, MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards) and Paypal.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a full refund will be given. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given.
- Madness, Meanings and Maps – A History of Mental Health Perception.
- Reality, Normality and Individuality – when and how does difference become difficulty?
- Overview of various mental illnesses – mild, moderate to serious and chronic, including both psychosis and non-psychosis clusters.
- Basic elements of psychopharmacology – drugs commonly used in treatment.
- Knowledge of the NHS Psychiatric practice – Care Programme Approach, Clustering and the emergence of IAPT.
- Risk assessment and management: being aware of issues such as self – harm and suicidal ideation.
- One day on knowledge and practise in working with Personality Disorders.
- This training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches, NLP Practitioners and Trainees in these fields.
- You will be required to view a short series of webcasts (each of between 6 and 36 minutes in length) and complete a short written activity assignment. You must attend the one 2 days of training in Central London. You will need access to a computer.
Call 020 8983 9699 or email email@example.com