NEW DATES AND DETAILS FOR 2019 WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
This psychopathology training is for Counsellors, Psychotherapists & Coaches who wish to practice psychotherapy responsibly, and with respect for the diversity of individuals who may present for treatment. This inspiring course will heighten your awareness of the mental health community and your role within it.
You can complete this course as Continuing Professional Development, and as a unit of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
DATES FOR 2019 TO BE CONFIRMED
Standard Fee £470
BeeLeaf Member Rate £420
What’s Included (TO BE CONFIRMED FOR 2019)
Recorded webinars & activities you can watch and complete at your own pace. TBC for 2019
2 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
Fully comprehensive workbook.
Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
Certificate of Attendance form BeeLeaf; a UKCP Accredited Organisation. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
We accept payment by Paypal using MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards) and Paypal.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a full refund will be given. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given.
- Madness, Meanings and Maps – A History of Mental Health Perception.
- Reality, Normality and Individuality – when and how does difference become difficulty?
- Overview of various mental illnesses – mild, moderate to serious and chronic, including both psychosis and non-psychosis clusters.
- Basic elements of psychopharmacology – drugs commonly used in treatment.
- Knowledge of the NHS Psychiatric practice – Care Programme Approach, Clustering and the emergence of IAPT.
- This training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches, NLP Practitioners and Trainees in these fields.
- You will be required to view a short series of webcasts (each of between 6 and 36 minutes in length) and complete a short written activity assignment. You must attend the one 2 days of training in Central London. You will need access to a computer.
Call 020 8983 9699 or email email@example.com