Booking Deadline 15th November
This psychopathology training is for Counsellors, Psychotherapists & Coaches who wish to practice psychotherapy responsibly, and with respect for the diversity of individuals who may present for treatment. This inspiring course will heighten your awareness of the mental health community and your role within it.
You may complete this course as Continuing Professional Development, and as a unit of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
Booking Deadline 15th November 2019
23rd & 24th November 2019 PLUS Recorded webinars & activities you can watch and complete beforehand.
Standard Fee £470
BeeLeaf Member Rate £420
Submission of an application form and /or payment does not constitute a booking. Bookings are not confirmed until we send you a confirmation of booking / enrolment.
Recorded webinars & activities you can watch and complete beforehand.
2 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
Certificate of Attendance form BeeLeaf; a UKCP Accredited Organisation. Attendance of this unit of training including pre-study provides a total of 24 training hours towards our UKCP pathway for Accreditation as an adult Psychotherapist.
Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
We accept payment by Paypal using MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards) and Paypal.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a refund will be given minus the cost of any course materials in any format already provided to you. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience.
- Madness, Meanings and Maps – A History of Mental Health Perception.
- Reality, Normality and Individuality – when and how does difference become difficulty?
- Overview of various mental illnesses – mild, moderate to serious and chronic, including both psychosis and non-psychosis clusters.
- Basic elements of psychopharmacology – drugs commonly used in treatment.
- Knowledge of the NHS Psychiatric practice – Care Programme Approach, Clustering and the emergence of IAPT.
- Risk assessment and management: being aware of issues such as self – harm and suicidal ideation.
- 2 days of training in London includes knowledge and practise in working with Personality Disorders.
Booking Deadline 15th November 2019
- This training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches and Trainees in these fields.
- You will be required to view a short series of webcasts (each of between 6 and 36 minutes in length) and complete a short written activity assignment. You must attend the one 2 days of training in Central London. You will need access to a computer.
- Read Enrolment Policy
Call 020 8983 9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org