Directory of TherapistsAdmin2017-10-23T17:18:21+01:00
The Psychotherapists listed in this directory are fully qualified & accredited Psychotherapists or at advanced stage in their professional training with BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy, a UKCP Accredited Organisation.
Total Records Found: 27, showing 8 per page
Name USHA CHUDASAMA
Phone 07792 611406
Membership grade Accredited and Registered
Qualifications BACP. UKCP
Other Information I am experienced in helping children, parents and individuals on a 1 to 1 basis with a range of emotional difficulties, e.g. anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, OCD, parenting , stress, insomnia, anger management, low self-esteem, lack of assertiveness. My holistic approach aims to bring well being and harmony in mind, body and spirit through Contemporary Psychotherapy, Coaching, Spirituality and Meditation. I also run group personal development workshops, and deliver custom-tailored NLP trainings to professionals. See web-site or contact me for details.
Name WENDY NIGHTINGALE
Phone 07811 073255
Membership grade Accredited and Registered
Qualifications PsychotherapyrnHypnotherapyrnEMDRrnMaster Practitioner NLP
Other Information My task is to provide a safe, confidential space in which we can explore, without judgement, the problems that you are experiencing, what you are looking for from the sessions and the most suitable approach for your needs. We cannot change the past but we can develop a new perspective on what has shaped us as individuals. We will work together with curiosity and compassion to develop insight into how you currently experience situations. The therapeutic process is about exploring wider perspectives of yourself, which give you more flexibility and choices in life.
Name Yi Zoë Hou
Membership grade Associate
Qualifications Registered Psychotherapist/ Counsellor MBACP MBPsS Member BPS China-Licensed Counselling Psychologist PG Dip in Counseling and Psychotherapy PG Dip in Psychology
Other Information Holding therapeutic relationship as the core of psychotherapy, I integrate humanistic, existential, psychoanalytic, systemic and contemporary psychotherapy approaches in my work. I am also trained in hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT, systemic/family constellation. With extensive experience with Eastern spiritual practices and art/acting/dance training - mindfulness meditation, Buddhist/ Zen/ Taoism philosophies, Yoga and Tai-chi - creative mind-body work is one of my specialities, whereas existential and humanistic philosophy and approach is the foundation of the eclectic working style. I have worked and currently still work in the NHS IAPT (Increased Assess to Psychological Therapy) scheme and West London Centre for Counselling. I work with a wide variety of client from all ethnicity, culture, nationalities, age, gender and sexuality. I am also specialized in dealing with cross-cultural and immigrant psychological issues.
Each Member of the Directory is on the BeeLeaf Register and thus a Member of the BeeLeaf Community for Contemporary Psychotherapy (CCP).
Summary of key Requirements for Membership
- Members will have demonstrated their practice to be in alignment with the principles of Contemporary Psychotherapy.
- Members are bound by the BeeLeaf Code of Ethics and Practice and Ethical Principles and Codes of Practice of UKCP.
- Members are in Clinical Supervision.
- Members have undergone personal development including personal therapy.
- Members maintain Continuing Professional Development during and after qualification.
- Members hold professional indemnity insurance.
Full details on all grades of Membership can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com
Member is an advanced level BeeLeaf Trainee Psychotherapist usually in year 2 – 3 of training and working towards qualification.
Member is a newly qualified Psychotherapist and has usually completed a minimum of 2 – 3 years of training with BeeLeaf.
Accredited and Registered Member
Member is a fully qualified and accredited Psychotherapist and is UKCP Registered.
Member has been accredited as fulfilling requirements for UKCP Registration which include a minimum of 4 years training at post graduate level, extensively clinically supervised practice, personal therapy & development and continuing professional development. Member holds professional indemnity insurance.
- The therapists details listed in this directory are submitted by the therapists themselves and BeeLeaf Institute accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the details listed or availability of any services advertised.
- Any contract for services made between the therapists on this list and their clients is a private arrangement between the two parties. BeeLeaf Institute does not book or cancel appointments, set fees or make recommendations for therapeutic services. Please contact the therapists on this list directly, using the contact details supplied.