The Psychotherapists listed in this directory are fully qualified & accredited Psychotherapists or at advanced stage in their professional training with BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy, a UKCP Accredited Organisation.
Total Records Found: 25, showing 8 per page
Each Member of the Directory is on the BeeLeaf Register and thus a Member of the BeeLeaf Community for Contemporary Psychotherapy (CCP).
Summary of key Requirements for Membership
- Members will have demonstrated their practice to be in alignment with the principles of Contemporary Psychotherapy.
- Members are bound by the BeeLeaf Code of Ethics and Practice and Ethical Principles and Codes of Practice of UKCP.
- Members are in Clinical Supervision.
- Members have undergone personal development including personal therapy.
- Members maintain Continuing Professional Development during and after qualification.
- Members hold professional indemnity insurance.
Full details on all grades of Membership can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Member is an advanced level BeeLeaf Trainee Psychotherapist usually in year 2 – 3 of training and working towards qualification.
Member is a newly qualified Psychotherapist and has usually completed a minimum of 2 – 3 years of training with BeeLeaf.
Accredited and Registered Member
Member is a fully qualified and accredited Psychotherapist and is UKCP Registered.
Member has been accredited as fulfilling requirements for UKCP Registration which include a minimum of 4 years training at post graduate level, extensively clinically supervised practice, personal therapy & development and continuing professional development. Member holds professional indemnity insurance.
- The therapists details listed in this directory are submitted by the therapists themselves and BeeLeaf Institute accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the details listed or availability of any services advertised.
- Any contract for services made between the therapists on this list and their clients is a private arrangement between the two parties. BeeLeaf Institute does not book or cancel appointments, set fees or make recommendations for therapeutic services. Please contact the therapists on this list directly, using the contact details supplied.