- At BeeLeaf, we believe that to work flexibly and ecologically, it is not enough to merely digest the content knowledge of the various techniques and procedures that make up a practitioner’s toolbox.
- We believe in a process oriented learning environment that supports the development of your communicational and reflexive skills as a practitioner. By the time you have completed a BeeLeaf course you will have developed practical skills that can be practiced within a whole variety of contexts.
- The variety of teaching methods used on our psychotherapy courses serve to support as many different learning styles as possible.
- Whilst time is given to inspirational and clarifying ‘chalk and talk’, you can be sure that live demonstrations and practical exercises are the core of the experience and contribute to making this a warm, fun and friendly environment in which to acquire your new skills.
- A combination of deductive and inductive learning assures that learning is an “inside-out-outside-in” process that combines absorption with discovery and exploration.
- Colourful training manuals published by BeeLeaf serve to enhance and enrich the learning experience that is unique to BeeLeaf.
Teaching and LearningAdmin2020-11-18T11:35:29+00:00