This course fulfills the training requirement in research methods and practice for UKCP Registration. It can be used towards UKCP Registration with BeeLeaf when completed as part of the BeeLeaf Advanced Diploma.
This is an interactive and participative training that aims to provide psychotherapy practitioners and practicing psychotherapy students with an understanding of the core knowledge and skills often utilised in psychotherapy research. Particular focus will be given to academically rigorous models of case study as a scientific method of research and students will be guided to produce an extended case study dissertation and academic poster for presentation at the end of this course.
- One weekend of training at BeeLeaf House, London
- Extensive course materials
- 12 hours of online learning activities and live online teaching & discussion
- 6 hours individual Supervision
- Feedback and guidance on written submissions and Poster
- Assessment and feedback on final dissertation
- Presentation Evening