This short unit of training is for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Coaches and Trainees in these fields. It will provide you with a range of theories about human behaviour and what shapes it. You will evaluate these and consider their implications for how we work with people.
You can complete this unit as Continuing Professional Development, and as part of our Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy.
London E3 5AX
2 full days 8th and 9th June 2019 plus recorded webinars
Booking Deadline 31st May 2019
Standard Fee £470
BeeLeaf Member Rate £420
Nearest Tube/Underground: Mile End (5 minutes walk) served by Hammersmith and City, District and Central lines.
DLR Bow Road (10 minutes walk).
Train (few stops by underground or bus) Stratford International, Kings Cross St. Pancras, Euston, Paddington, Victoria.
25, 205, 277, 323, 339, 425, D6, D7
Free parking in surrounding streets on weekends.
London City, Luton, Stanstead, Gatwick, Heathrow.
Recorded webinars & activities (approximately 3 hours) you can watch and complete at your own pace.
2 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
Fully comprehensive workbook.
Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
Certificate of Attendance form BeeLeaf; a UKCP Accredited Organisation. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.
We accept payment by Paypal, MasterCard, Visa (debit and credit cards) all through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to use this service.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
BeeLeaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
34 Grove Road
If you cancel within 14 days of your booking being confirmed a refund will be given minus the cost of any course materials in any format already provided to you. No refund will be given if you cancel more than 14 days after a booking has been confirmed.
In the unlikely event of BeeLeaf cancelling this training, you will be given a full refund and BeeLeaf and it’s Contractors will not be held responsible for any indirect or consequential loss you may experience. BeeLeaf reserve the right to make changes to this training event and it’s Personnel at any time.
BeeLeaf reserve the right to remove a delegate from the course at any time if it is evident that the course is unsuitable for that delegate. Under these circumstances a full refund of the course fee will be given.
- Be able to respectfully and relevantly model your client’s development and, where in line with the client’s outcome frame, design interventions to help the client develop more awareness and autonomy in their continuing process of growth.
- Be able to more confidently engage in issues of sex and sexuality as they arise in clinical practice, addressing aspects such as identity, language, inclusion, belonging, internalized prejudice and ontological security from Development and Social Influence perspectives.
- Gain an awareness of when a client may have experienced an arrest or dysfunction in any particular aspect of human development, and be able to support them in both remedial and generative change in this area, and with greatest positive impact on the wider ecology of their outcome work.
Teaching & Learning
- Series of webinars followed up with 2-days of classroom based training set at high challenge level within a friendly, safe and supportive environment.
- The classroom based training involves exercises in pairs & small groups, live practical demonstrations & theoretical input.
- Group size is limited to 10 participants to ensure maximum support for Trainees.
- Information rich colourful workbook published by BeeLeaf and additional digital resources are included in the course fee.
- Trainers: Masha Bennett Imi Lo Julie Sale
There is no formal assessment however participants will be expected to watch a series of recorded webinars and video clips (approximately 2h:45m in total) and engage in short self-guided activities.90% attendence of the course is required for a certificate of attendance.
- This training is for Professionals and Trainees working in the field of Psychotherapy, Counselling & Coaching.
- You will be required to participate in all online learning and attend the two days of training in Central London. You will need access to a computer (PC or Mac), with internet connection.
- No additional software required.
Call 020 8983 9699 or email email@example.com