5 full days 5th – 9th August 2019
Booking Deadline 22nd July 2019
This 5-day experiential training is week two of our 7TH ANNUAL SUMMER SCHOOL for Psychotherapists, Counsellors and other Mental Health Professionals.
Staying in relationship with ourselves requires openness to the emotional, physical and mental tides of being human. Anxiety and depression are two labels given to the most painful human experiences. They are interconnected both experientially and neurologically – and necessary to being and staying alive.
Anxiety and depression are often residual of trauma and nearly always present in addiction and dependency. Attending to these inner messages can transform them into teachers on our individual journey to resilience, compassion and meaningful purpose in our lives.
Over the course you will learn tried and tested approaches to wholistically activate and support recovery from life-compromising depression and anxiety. As we understand more about the human system’s ability to rebalance and self-regulate we are empowered as practitioners to be of even more help to those who seek a better quality of daily life and personal empowerment.
You can complete this course as Accredited Continuing Professional Development, as a module of our Advanced Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy, and as core training for those working towards UKCP Registration through BeeLeaf.
- 5 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
- Engaging articles and video links and practical materials to enrich your learning and confident practice.
- Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
- Fully comprehensive workbook.
- Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
- Certificate of Attendance. Counts as 35 hours of Accredited training with a UKCP Accredited Organisation; BeeLeaf. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.