5 full days 12th – 16th August 2019
Booking Deadline 29th July 2019
This 5-day experiential training is week 3 of our 7TH ANNUAL SUMMER SCHOOL for Psychotherapists, Counsellors and other Mental Health Professionals. It explores applications in both group and individual psychotherapy settings and the therapist’s role in the dependency matrix. You will come away with a practical, empathic and greater spiritual understanding of “the addict” and their journey from psychic ruin to sustainable recovery. Participants can look forward to learning from participants and trainers from a variety of modalities and to being encouraged to consolidate their application of theory to flexibly effective practice.
This course may be attended as a stand-alone event or learning can be enhanced by integrating with further units in our Advanced Diploma in the related subjects of Trauma and Anxiety & Depression.
- 5 full days experiential face-to-face training with limited group size.
- Engaging articles and video links and practical materials to enrich your learning and confident practice.
- Group exercises, time to ask questions, live demonstrations.
- Fully comprehensive workbook.
- Light Refreshments available throughout the day (lunch not included).
- Certificate of Attendance. Counts as 35 hours of Accredited training with a UKCP Accredited Organisation; BeeLeaf. Minimum of 90% course attendance required.